Breastfeeding mothers can enjoy the comfort of luxuriously soft nursing pads that are cool, breathable, and super absorbent.
These nursing pads are soft, smooth & non-bulky. They are slim but are more absorbent than regular cotton nursing pads (we've done our own absorbency tests). Made from 70% rayon from bamboo, 30% organic cotton.
Now available with a fleecy and non-fleecy side to minimize stuck-on fibers.
Tips for using your Bamboobino Nursing Pads:
- Wash before first use. The pads will get more absorbent with each subsequent wash.
- Ensure nipples are dry before wearing your pads.
- Hand express a little milk before each feed to wipe off stuck-on fibers (if any) and to clean off any previously leaked milk residue from the skin surface.
- These pads are designed for maximum absorption and comfort for sore nipples. Any cloth pads, in general, may leave some fibers and stick on the skin especially after leaking milk.
- Apply lanolin, nipple balm, or olive/coconut oil, or use the non-fleecy side to minimize sticking to the pads.
Washing instructions for Bamboobino nursing pads:
These pads are not pre-washed, please wash before use. A little shrinkage may occur (about the same as cotton) These wonderfully contoured and absorbent pads are made with 3 absorbent layers. They are easy to care for, and as with any other washable absorbent product (cloth diapers, for example), they will take a little longer to dry than regular laundry, so allow for extra drying time.
- Soak pads in warm water for 2 minutes and then squeeze (do not wring) by hand 3-4 times under warm running water to rinse out breast milk that's been absorbed through all the layers.
- Machine wash with warm water
- Tumble dry on medium-low setting - high heat will result in shrinking.
- They may still be a little damp at the end of a regular drying cycle, this is normal. This is a good time to flatten out the pads by hand as they sometimes will fold up in the dryer.
- Machine dry a little longer or air-dry to conserve energy.