As a new parent, products that save you time are more precious than gold. That’s where the GAIA Natural Baby Hair and Body Wash comes in. This handy all-in-one cleanser can be used on baby’s skin, hair, and scalp in one easy step. It’s perfect if you don’t want to use shampoo on little heads every day and it also gives you more time to play with bub in the bath!
Formulated for everyday use, it has no soap or sulfates which can cause dryness and it’s pH balanced which means it won’t strip them of natural protective oils. It’s suitable for all skin types, even those with eczema and irritated skin.
Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Made with coconut-derived cleansing agents, this Baby Hair and Body Wash is gentle on skin yet tough on dirt.
- Saves you time and energy (very important as a new parent) as you can wash their hair and body in one go without having to switch between products.
- It’s made with organic aloe vera extract, known for its skin hydrating and soothing properties, organic lavender and organic ylang-ylang to calm and relax, oat extract to soothe skin and organic evening primrose oil to help nourish and soften skin. The organic chamomile extract will also bring out baby’s natural highlights and shine in their hair!
- Cruelty-Free and lovingly Australian owned and made.
HOW TO USE
- Add to the running bath water during bathtime.
- Apply to a damp sponge or washcloth and wipe over their skin and use the excess bubbles to wash their head and hair.
- Lather in your hands to wash them gently from head to toe
Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Avena Sativa (Oatmeal) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil*, Cananga Odorata Flower (Ylang Ylang) Oil* (Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Geraniol, Eugenol – naturally occurring components of essential oils).